Master the data structures and algorithms. Learn how enterprise application uses various types of data structures. Develop a problem-solving skill.
Course Duration: 40 hours | Mode: Classroom/Online | Timing: Flexible (Weekdays & Weekends)
What Will I Learn?
Good understanding of Data and Information.
Real time applications of various data structures.
Basic Operations insert, delete, search, traverse, sort, count, reverse etc.
How to choose the most optimal solutions
Learn how to write the algorithms to solve the most common problems.
Who Can Take This Course
Anyone looking for a job
Data Structure Course Enquiry
Data Structure Course Description
Create new career avenues with Data Structures
Data Structures is all about data organization and its access. Jupiter Vidya conducts a high quality training module for Data Structures that includes latest and real time examples. We highlight on key concepts and provide you complete guidance to master it from foundation to final advanced level. With our training one can become a confident aspirant for Data Structures. We offer you a wealth in programming challenges which is very useful for interviews. Come and join a team of to be experts and achieve your dream job.
Data Structure Course Curriculum
- What is Data Structures
- Abstract Data Type
- Classification of Data Structures
- Operations on Data Structures
- Searching techniques : Linear Search and Binary Search
- Bubble Sort
- Selection Sort
- Insertion Sort
- Quick Sort
- Merge Sort
- What is Stack
- Array Representation of Stack
- Stack using Linked List
- Applications of Stack
- Reversing Data
- Decimal to Binary Conversion using Stack
- Infix, prefix, and postfix notations Conversion
- Other Applications of Stack
- What is Queue
- Array Representation of Queue
- Queue using Linked List
- Types of queue
- Applications of Queue
- Basic Tree Concepts
- Use of Tree
- Different Type of Trees
- Binary Tree
- Binary Tree Traversal (Inorder, Preorder, and Postorder)
- Different Operations on Tree (Insertion, Deletion, Search, Count)
- Binary Search Trees
- Operations on Binary Search Trees
- AVL Trees
- Balancing Factor
- AVL Tree Operations
- Basics of Heap
- Build, Insert and Delete Heap
- Heap Applications
- m-way Search Trees
- Lexical Search Trees
- Spell Checker Trie
- Applications of Multiway Trees
- Graphs Storage Structures
- Graphs Algorithms
- Depth-First Traversal
- Breadth-First Traversal
Be the first to leave a review.