Master the data structures and algorithms. Learn how enterprise application uses various types of data structures. Develop a problem-solving skill.
Course Duration: 40 hours | Mode: Classroom/Online | Timing: Flexible (Weekdays & Weekends)
What Will I Learn?
Good understanding of Data and Information.
Real time applications of various data structures.
Basic Operations insert, delete, search, traverse, sort, count, reverse etc.
How to choose the most optimal solutions
Learn how to write the algorithms to solve the most common problems.
Who Can Take This Course
Anyone looking for a job
Data Structure Course Enquiry
Data Structure Course Description
In computer science, a data structure is a particular way of storing and organizing data in a computer so that it can be used efficiently.
Different kinds of data structures are suited to different kinds of applications, and some are highly specialized to specific tasks. For example, B-trees are particularly well-suited for implementation of databases, while compiler implementations usually use hash tables to look up identifiers. Data structures are used in almost every program or software system.
Specific data structures are essential ingredients of many efficient algorithms, and make possible the management of huge amounts of data, such as large integrated collection of databases. Data structures are important as they provide the mechanism for defining what we can do with our data.
Data Structure Course Curriculum
- What is Data Structures
- Abstract Data Type
- Classification of Data Structures
- Operations on Data Structures
- Searching techniques : Linear Search and Binary Search
- Bubble Sort
- Selection Sort
- Insertion Sort
- Quick Sort
- Merge Sort
- What is Stack
- Array Representation of Stack
- Stack using Linked List
- Applications of Stack
- Reversing Data
- Decimal to Binary Conversion using Stack
- Infix, prefix, and postfix notations Conversion
- Other Applications of Stack
- What is Queue
- Array Representation of Queue
- Queue using Linked List
- Types of queue
- Applications of Queue
- Basic Tree Concepts
- Use of Tree
- Different Type of Trees
- Binary Tree
- Binary Tree Traversal (Inorder, Preorder, and Postorder)
- Different Operations on Tree (Insertion, Deletion, Search, Count)
- Binary Search Trees
- Operations on Binary Search Trees
- AVL Trees
- Balancing Factor
- AVL Tree Operations
- Basics of Heap
- Build, Insert and Delete Heap
- Heap Applications
- m-way Search Trees
- Lexical Search Trees
- Spell Checker Trie
- Applications of Multiway Trees
- Graphs Storage Structures
- Graphs Algorithms
- Depth-First Traversal
- Breadth-First Traversal
Be the first to leave a review.