Become an expert in Python Programming. Learn how to use Python to automate any task. A step towards Machine learning and Data Analytics.
Course Duration: 40 hours | Mode: Classroom/Online | Timing: Flexible (Weekdays & Weekends)
What Will I Learn?
Data Structures in Python.
Object oriented concepts in Python
How to use Database using Python
How Python can help us to automate the process.
Python’s large standard library.
Graphical user interface
How to pull data from any website for market research.
Who Can Take This Course
Anyone looking for a job
Python Programming Course Enquiry
Python Programming Course Description
What is Python Programming Language?
If there is one programming language that is taking the world by storm for its versatility and ruggedness, it would by PYTHON.
Python is highly robust, adaptive and most importantly coder-friendly.
And, that is the reason why several tech MNCs are migrating to Python, both as the general utility software, and also as specialized functional programming industrial software.
Surprisingly, the syntax-es are quite user-friendly, and an interested person doesn’t require too long to master it.
With the growing popularity of Python in the following fields, even freshers can easily get a good job soon after completion.
Listed below are some of the fields Python learners are getting an edge over.
- Web Development
- Data Science
- Machine Learning
- Application Development
- System Software
- Natural Language Processing
- Web Scraping
- And many other
Why join us to Learn Python Programming Language?
Jupiter Vidya is the only Advanced Programming Learning center in Whitefield that offers personalized attention. Since Python has a wide range of application, students come with a wide range of background.
Therefore, our general methodology has been working wonderfully in making every student easily grasp the concept from scratch, and raise to the advanced level quite fast.
Successful students also get placed easily in the MNC and get to raise fast in seniority.
This Python tutorial for beginners is designed in such a way that students can master Python without any difficulty.
If you are a programmer and wants to move to Python we can surely help you in that.
Our teaching methods are very effective, students get lots of python programming examples and python programming pdf for their reference. We use latest python ide.
Python Programming Course Curriculum
• Environment Setup for Python Programming
• Using the Python Interpreter
• Invoking the Interpreter
• Argument Passing
• Interactive Mode
• The Interpreter and Its Environment
• Using Python as a Calculator
• if Statements
• for Statements
• The range() Function
• break and continue Statements, and else Clauses on Loops
• pass Statements
• Defining Functions
• More on Defining Functions
• Default Argument Values
• Keyword Arguments
• Arbitrary Argument Lists
• Unpacking Argument Lists
• Lambda Expressions
• Documentation Strings
• Function Annotations
• More on Lists in Python Language
• Using Lists as Stacks
• Using Lists as Queues
• List Comprehensions
• Nested List Comprehensions
• The del statement
• Tuples and Sequences
• Sets in Python
• Dictionaries in Python
• Looping Techniques
• More on Conditions
• Comparing Sequences and Other Types
• More on Modules in Python
• Executing modules as scripts
• The Module Search Path
• “Compiled” Python files
• Standard Modules
• The dir() Function
• Importing * From a Package
• Intra-package References
• Packages in Multiple Directories
- Opening and Closing Files
- File Modes
- File Positions
- File operations (Renaming, Deleting, Copying etc.)
- Directories in Python
- CSV File Reading and Writing
• Syntax Errors
• Handling Exceptions
• Raising Exceptions
• User-defined Exceptions
• Defining Clean-up Actions
• Predefined Clean-up Actions
- Introduction to regular expressions in Python
- Search function
- Regular Expression Patterns
- Greedy Matching
- What is a class and object
- Instance Variable and Class Variable
- Instance Method, Class Method, Static Method
- Introduction to Inheritance
- Types of Inheritance in Python with example
- Method Overriding
- Operator Overloading in Python
- Special Functions in Python
- Introduction to Polymorphism
• Connecting SQLite to the Database
• Connection Objects
• Creating (CREATE) and Deleting (DROP) Tables
• Inserting (INSERT) Data into the Database
• Retrieving Data (SELECT) with SQLite
• Updating (UPDATE) and Deleting (DELETE) Data
• SQLite Database Exceptions
• SQLite and Python types
- What is Web Scraping?
- Installing Beautiful Soup and a parser
- HTML introduction
- Kinds of objects
- Navigating the tree
- Introduction to tkinter Module
- Placing widgets
- Function binding
- Fetching and Displaying data
Be the first to leave a review.