Become an expert in Digital Marketing. Learn how to grow any business using digital marketing. Learn how brands and businesses use technology for marketing.
Course Duration: 40 hours | Mode: Online | Timing: Flexible (Weekdays & Weekends)
What Will I Learn?
How to do Market Research
How to optimize a website.
How to write a better content that can generate leads.
How to drive traffic to a website
How Analytics can help to improve a business
How to use Social Media to generate leads and brand awareness
How to use free resources to generate traffic
Who Can Take This Course
Digital Marketing Course Enquiry
Digital Marketing Course Description
Explore Marketing following Digital pathways
Digital Marketing is all about creating brand awareness of products, services or any idea through Digital channels. Digital Marketer profession has a good potential and career growths because of the constant boom graph in this industry. So, Enroll to Jupiter Vidya Digital Marketing Program and we will help you master the essential skills like SEO, Social Media Marketing, and many more strategies to become a certified professional. Join us and become the best Digital Marketer who have clear picture of path approaching their target audience.
Digital Marketing Course Curriculum
- What is a marketing and why it is important?
- Difference between marketing and sales.
- How digital marketing can help any business.
- Identify your target customers and provide a solution for them.
- Fill gaps left by your competitors.
- Case study 1.1: 5 startups
- Modes of survey research
- Design your survey
- Distribute your survey
- Analyse your survey result
- Case study 1.2: 5 startups
- What is Search Engine Optimization?
- Types of Search Engine Optimization
- Why you need Search Engine Optimization?
- Major Search Engines and Directories
- How Search Engine Works
- What is Page rank?
- Website Architecture
- What is Domain name?
- What is Hosting?
- Dealing with Crawlers
- Keyword Research
- Competitor keyword analysis
- Finding appropriate Keywords
- Keywords Planner
- High and low Competition keywords
- Others tools for keyword
- How to write title of a Page
- Why is Description important?
- Where and how to use Keywords
- Optimize Anchor Tag
- Image optimization
- Header / Footer
- Importance of Headings
- Creating Robots File
- Creating Sitemaps
- Content Optimization
- URL Renaming
- HTML and CSS Validation
- Canonical error Implementation
- Keyword Density
- Use of synonyms
- Why Blogs are best for SEO and how to write an effective blog?
- How to write and submit Articles to different websites?
- Video Submissions
- How to use Classifieds for creating back links and getting business.
- How to use Forums
- Business Listing to top page rank websites
- Adding Google Map
- Backlinks from Guest Postings
- Using Social media for getting backlinks and traffic
- Different bookmarking websites
- What is Local Search Marketing?
- Business Listings
- Setting Up Local Business Listings
- Claiming Your Local Business Listings
- Local Citations
- Duplicate Business Listings
- Business Reviews and Ratings
- How to Reply to reviews
- What is Google Pigeon update?
- Competitor pages rank analysis
- Competitor keyword analysis
- Competitor backlinks analysis
- Competing Content Comparison
- Search Engine Submission
- Google Search Console Tools for complete website analysis
- Google analytic tool to generate detailed statistics about a website’s
traffic and traffic sources and measures conversions and sales.
- Bing Webmaster tool for analysis
- Check for broken links
- Different Plugins for SEO in WordPress
- Image optimization using plugin
- Creation of sitemap and robots.txt using Plugins
- Integrating Google Analytics and Google Search Console on WordPress website
- Social sharing plugin in WordPress for getting more visitors and backlinks
- Plugin for Checking broken links
- What is Google Penguin?
- What is Google Hummingbird?
- What is Google Panda?
- Google Trends
- Page Speed Insights
- Google Alerts
- Latest SEO Tools
- Detect Duplicate Content
- Google Ads basics
- How Google Ads works
- Create ads and campaigns
- Choose the right campaign settings
- Choose your campaign type (Search Network, Display Network, Shopping, Video, Universal App)
- Define your marketing goals
- Select the geographic locations where you want your ad to show
- Set your bid and budget
- Choose your bid strategy
- Ad extensions
- Create effective ads
- Creating your ad groups
- How to Write an effective ad (Headline, Descriptions)
- Choose the right keywords
- Keywords (Broad Match, Phrase Match, Exact Match)
- Negative keywords
- Google Ads Opportunities
- How the payment threshold works
- See a preview of your ad on Google Search
- How your ads are ranked in search results
- Tracking an ad (Clicks, Demographics, Keywords, Locations)
- Payment Methods and Setting
- Get Started
- Sign-up & approvals
- Account Setting
- User Management
- Site Management
- Privacy and Security
- Manage Ads
- How Ads Work
- Payment Process
- Payment Details and Verification
- Tax Information
- AdSense Optimization Overview
- Search Engine Optimization Tips
- User Experience Guild lines
- AdSense Policy
- Performance Report
- Using Google analytics with Adsense
- Introduction to Email Marketing
- Email Design and Functionality
- Email List Building and Capture Page Design
- Email Optimization and Testing
- Email Deployment
- Email blast
- Check your open rates, click-through rates, unsubscribe rates, conversion rates, and bounce rates
Be the first to leave a review.