Learn world’s no. 1 content management system WordPress and create your own ecommerce or any business website. Become expert in how to make a website fast, secure, SEO optimize, and many more concepts.
Course Duration: 30 hours | Mode: Classroom/Online | Timing: Flexible (Weekdays & Weekends)
What Will I Learn?
Setting up hosting environment
Learn how to use WordPress theme and plugins.
How to Create an ecommerce website with payment gateway enabled
How to increase website performance.
How to add security in the WordPress website.
How to make a website SEO friendly.
Migration, backup and cloning a website.
Who Can Take This Course
For those who wish to create their own website with minimal technical knowledge.
Those who wish to study and see how WordPress works
Students who need to make a project in college tenure utilizing WordPress CMS
Web designers/developers who prefer to provide the services based on WordPress to their customers
WordPress Course Enquiry
WordPress Course Description
Jupiter Vidya provides WordPress training in Bangalore, with placement. In this course, the student gets complete knowledge of WordPress. Our training program is suitable for everyone, whether you are a student and wants to work on an academic project or a freelancer looking to find a way to enter in website development market or a non-technical who wants to build their own website for any purpose, this WordPress training program is for everyone. We will help students to create their live website. We cover all important web development concepts which make an SEO and secure website. In this WordPress course customization, security and SEO are topics we covered in details.
Why Use WordPress For Your Website?
- WordPress is absolutely free and open source.
- Blogging feature comes with WordPress.
- Easy to change the look and feel anytime without losing content.
- WordPress websites are SEO friendly.
- Free themes and plugins make it easy to extends any kind of functionality to the website.
- Easy to learn and deploy.
- Cost effective & good support
WordPress Course Curriculum
- What is a Content Management System (CMS)?
- What is a WordPress and how it different from other CMS?
- Advantage’s of using a WordPress for a website
- Difference between wordpress.com and wordpress.org
- What is a web hosting?
- Best web hosting companies.
- What is a domain name and how to register a domain name?
- Installing WordPress on the Local and live server.
- Appearance in dashboard
- Permalink settings
- General Settings
- Privacy settings
- Reading settings
- Writing Settings
- Discussion Settings
- Choosing the best theme.
- Installing a WordPress theme.
- Free vs. premium WordPress themes
- Modifying theme options.
- Searching a theme for different category.
- How to add a user
- Types of role
- Modifying a user profile
- Resetting password
- Uploading Images
- Customizing images
- Managing the Media Library
- Uploading Audio, Video, PDF and Word documents.
- What is a plugin?
- How to choose a plugin.
- Downloading and installing a plugin.
- Activating and deactivating the plugin.
- Some useful Plugin.
- Modifying Plugins.
- Adding a page in WordPress.
- Using formatting options.
- Adding images and videos to a page.
- Adding a subpage.
- Creating categories for posts.
- Adding a post.
- using tags in a post.
- Managing user comments.
- What is WordPress widget?
- The difference between widget and plugin.
- Customizing widget area.
- Adding and removing widgets.
- Introduction to SEO
- What is On page SEO
- Tools for SEO in WordPress
- How to add keyword, meta description and title.
- Image optimization
- Integrating Google Analytics and Google Webmaster on WordPress website
- Different Plugins for SEO.
- Modifying footer area.
- Customizing header area.
- Customizing page layout.
- Altered plugin.
- Adding Captcha to log in, contact form and comment form.
- Add different plugin for security.
- Change Login URL.
- Adding limit login attempt and 404 error protection.
- Protect page content and Images.
- Adding image sliders.
- How to add video sliders?
- Creating Menus
- Adding Contact form
- Adding Testimonial
- News Section
- Installing e-Commerce compatible WordPress theme.
- Adding Plugin for e-Commerce.
- Configuring your store.
- Adding products.
- Managing orders.
- Managing customers.
- Managing Invoices.
- How to import and export content?
- How to take backup and restore it.
- Different Plugin for backup.
- Migrating from the local server to live server.
- Migrating from live server to local server.
- Why is speed critical for your WordPress site?
- How to monitor your WordPress website speed?
- What decreases your WordPress website?
- Increase page speed managing plugins.
- Optimize images for Speed.
- Optimize WordPress database.
- How to utilize a Content Delivery Network (CDN)
Be the first to leave a review.